Moving Update

Sooo we’re again in a “wait” period. We’ve received the official offer and my husband’s start date is December 1st. The movers will come around then to pack and load our house and will keep it until we move into our new house. We’ve not heard from the relocation specialists, and therefore have not talked to our realtor in Pennsylvania. We are hoping to go this weekend to find our house but we have to talk to the realtor first!! I am thankful that we will not be trying to move in the middle of the Thanksgiving holiday and we can all be together! Sounds like Little One and I will be with my parents for a couple of weeks before we move up North, so that will be fun!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s